To search for a clinical trial (protocol), use any or all of the search fields to the left:
Type search criteria in any of the text fields. Skip any items that are unknown or not applicable.
- On the Age Group field, use the dropdown to limit your search by eligible age group.
- In the Disease field, use the magnifying icon to search for protocols studying a specific disease
- Words entered in the keyword text box will be searched for in the study title.
- In the PI field, you may use the magnifying icon to search by the name of the Principal Investigator.
- In the Study Site, use the magnification icon to search for studies being conducted at a specific location.
To initiate a search, Click the Search button at the bottom after you have selected your criteria.
For further information on a specific trial please click on the hyperlink.